Sunday, April 10, 2011

GOAL!

Remember I said I wanted to do just a couple things before I became a mommy?!? See here for my post about it. One thing I wanted to do was get back to my Weight W@tchers goal weight. I didn't think I could do it. I have been going back to WW meetings every Sunday since the end of October (ironically right after Lily was born) and my fantastic hubby has been right beside me. It hasn't been super fast but I did it! When I weighed in today I was EXACTLY at my goal. Back to my FREE lifetime status. It feels AWESOME! My total weight loss now, since joining WW in 2002 is 192.6 lbs. I made my goal and became a lifetime member in 2004. I haven't been the weight I am now (notice I brushed it out above) since at least 2006. I am so proud that I have accomplished this before I bring my precious little girl home. I want so badly to be a role model of health for my little one. I'm still hoping to lose a few more pounds to give myself a cushion for our trip to China but I won't beat myself up if I don't. I'm just going to bask in this moment. I have a beautiful daughter waiting for me, a fantastic husband and family and I am healthy! I can't ask for much more. :)

2 comments:

Unknown said...

The word inspirational does not even begin to describe how amazing you are! You should be SO proud of yourself! I know I sure am :) Lilly is lucky to have such a motivated mommy, and daddy for that matter! You both rock!!!

Special K said...

You go girl! So proud of you.