Friday, April 01, 2011

Introducing Lily Faith

I can not believe I am actually typing this post to introduce the world to our beautiful daughter! This day has been amazing!! I present to you Lily Faith ... Chinese Name: Gan Fu Ren Location: Jianxin SWI in Jiangxi Province Date of birth: October 22, 2010 (she is just over 5 MONTHS OLD!!) All my prayers have been answered. I don't know what I could have done to deserve this amazing blessing. She is so beautiful and Jeff and I are the happiest parents in the entire world!!





35 comments:

Michele M said...

Gorgeous and so young!!! Congrats
slowboat on RQ

Special K said...

I'm so beyond happy for you!! She's absolutely amazing. You're both so very blessed and I know you'll be fabulous parents. Enjoy this moment of celebration. It's been a long time coming!

PS. I really hope that somehow we end up in China at the same time so we can meet in person!

azylee said...

She is beautiful, Nicole! She is just a few days older than Brady!

Lisa L said...

So precious! Congratulations!

momwithfaithandhope said...

Congratulations!!! Lily is beautiful! I found your link on RQ, and had to stop by to read your news. May you enjoy this next part of the journey!!!

Marcia P from Boston, MA said...

Fellow RQ follower here - your daughter is GORGEOUS! Congratulations!!

Shari said...

She is such a little peanut! Congratulations on your beautiful little blessing.

Brookie9184 said...

Yes, you are blessed my dear :) You TOTALLY deserve it! You and Jeff are going to be the BEST parents ever! Congrats on your newest addition! So, when do you get to bring this precious baby home?

2 China 4 Addison said...

Congratulations on your beautiful daughter. My Jianxin girl is 5! There is a facebook group for Jianxin babies if you are interested.
Blessings!

Fliss and Mike Adventures said...

A huge congrats... isn't it the most amazing feeling that FINALLY your turn is here... we just done our 12 mth post placement... another awesome feeling...

Jerusha said...

She's totally gorgeous! Here from RQ...congrats and God bless you. :o)

Janice said...

Congratulations! She is beautiful. You are so blessed and so is she. Best wishes for a speedy TA!

The H Family said...

Oh, BIG congratulations to you!!! She is simply PRECIOUS!!! Our baby is also currently at the Jianxin SWI in Jianxi Province. Our LID was June 6, 2006. I wish for you quick travels!!

CONGRATULATIONS!!!

Keely (aka Ziggy on RQ)

Anonymous said...

Congratulations! She is so gorgeous. And look at those bright and enormous eyes!

Waiting For You said...

She is beautiful ! I've never seen a so young baby from Jianxin SWI. My daughter is also from Jianxin SWI and her name is Lilly. There is yahoo group and a facebook group for families from Jianxin, where you can find more information.

Congratulationes

Angela said...

Nicole, I am freaking out for you!! Congratulations a million times over. She is just gorgeous and I am so excited for you both!!! WOW!

Catherine said...

Congratulations!! What a precious little peanut your baby girl is! I received my daughter's referral when she was 5mos old too and it was such a blessing to bring her home and enjoy so many of her 'firsts'!

So very, very happy for you!!

Research-China.Org said...

Congratulations on your Jiangxi referral!! When you are ready to get her newspaper finding ad (with a photo months younger than her referral photos!) come visit us. We have a lot if great information available.

Hoping for a speedy trip!!

Brian

Felisa y Ernesto said...

Congrats,
sincerely,
from Spain, one mum hoping...
Felisa
She is beautiful, cute and lovely.
Warm hug

sandra @ eastern journey said...

Welcome Lily Faith! She is beautiful!

Anonymous said...

Popping in from RQ to just share in your joy. Welcome to your forever family, Lily! Every blessing and joy to you and your hubby as you complete the most exciting part of this long process--bringing her home!

Best,

Lynne, Ed, and Amelia Sophia, a fancy and fantastic five year old, born in China...

Truly Blessed said...

She's simply beautiful! Congratulations!!!!

Debbie said...

She's perfect Nicole!! Congratulations. Enjoy this special time (I know I am!). hope to see you in China!!
(Anonymommy from RQ)

Anonymous said...

Congratulations! She is just beautiful! One year ago today my little girl was placed in my arms! Words can't describe the feeling. You will soon know!
Laurie (fellow RQ follower)

Anonymous said...

She's beautiful! Congratulations!!
LouiseMe from RQ

Tracy said...

Your baby girl is beautiful - just adorable!! I am so happy for you - what amazing news after all this time. Wow :)

Trace7, RQ

a Tonggu Momma said...

Congratulations! She's such a precious little peanut, isn't she? Before long you'll be holding her in your arms. *smile*

Deana said...

Congrats! She's precious! I hope your travel approval comes quickly.

Christi and Abbey said...

Yay! She is gorgeous! congratulations

Liz said...

Congrats! I hopped over from RQ. I love seeing your profile. Our amazing daughter from Jiangxi(Fengxin)is 5, and she is an absolute joy. Her name is Lili!! Your pic caught my attention because we are also an interracial couple. Be prepared for LOTS of looks and questions! We thought that we were an odd group in the States, but once we moved to Japan we really started getting stares! LOL-Keep your sense of humor in your back pocket. I hope your TA comes quickly!!!

Gail said...

Congratulations! She is precious!
Wishing you a safe and speedy travel to her.
Blessings!

Shannon said...

Congrats! She is a cutie pie...I just love that last pic...she looks so startled by the camera! it's cute!

The Adventures of Jing and Ying said...

Oh my word, she is beautiful!!!! I just want to pinch those cheeks. Enjoy these next few weeks before you travel. This is such an exciting time. When I received my referral I starred at my daughter's photo 100 times a day :)

Congratulations!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

I am from Spain, my baby is born 24 October 2010, she is 5 months old too.
Congratulations.
Carmen.

Unknown said...

Congrats!!! Such an exciting time for you! She's a doll!
Kelly
www.jiayindesigns.com