Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Oh - Updated measurements too

I almost forgot...Michelle sent us updated measurements too. Lily is now 6 kg (13.2 lbs), 57 cm tall (22.4 inches), head circumference 39 cm (15.4 in), chest 40 cm (15.7 in) and feet 8 cm (3.15 in). Now I have to figure how that translates to clothes, shoes and baby headband and hat sizes. More SHOPPING! :)

2 comments:

azylee said...

I would get mainly size 3-6 mo on clothes and maybe a few 0-3 mo. Brady weighed 13 lbs, 11 oz at his 4 mo check-up and he was growing out of 0-3 and entering into 3-6. Couldn't tell you anything about shoe sizes, he doesn't wear shoes.

Nicole said...

Thanks Amy! We have gotten some 3-6 month clothes so far but have some more shopping to do. I think she will grow pretty quickly once she's home. I think she will always be pretty tiny though.