
Not only did we get our travel approval yesterday, our amazing China Coordinator worked diligently to get our consulate appointment and she had confirmation this morning. We have to be present for the appointment on May 25th at 10am. This happens during the middle of the last week that we are there so we worked backwards to get our travel dates. We will be leaving on May 11th...just a week and a half from now! All of our in-China arrangements still need to be made but we have our to and from China flights booked. Our tentative Lily Day is May 16th after a couple days in Beijing and a flight to Nanchang, the largest city in her province. I have had 2 horrendous days at work and I know my co-workers think I'm nuts for stealing minutes in the hallway to talk to the travel agent or looking at my phone every 2 minutes for text updates on our travel progress. I was actually off the schedule at work starting the week AFTER we leave so I am having to cancel a few of my shifts. I told one of my bosses at work and he told me not to worry. Me, not worry?!?!? Are you kidding me?!?!? Regardless, I can't worry because I will be holding my Lily in just about 2 weeks!! UNBELIEVABLE!
3 comments:
congrats!!! so exciting. dont forget to pack some small toys, teddy bear, stacking cups to play with, etc. it will come in handy while in china.
Congratulations! These two weeks will FLY by! You are in for the ride of your life...enjoy every moment. I can't wait to see her in your arms!
Karen G.
(Mom to two beautiful Chinese daughters, now 7 & 8, and 3 sons 19, 22, 23)
Woohoo! Congratulations. Should be a great time of year to travel.
Ruby
Post a Comment