I will be posting later about the devastation that our state has had with the horrendous storms but I have to pause through that chaos to celebrate the next step of our journey to Lily - we got TRAVEL APPROVAL!!! One day short of 4 weeks (27 days) since we saw Lily's face and excitedly FedEx'ed back our acceptance of her referral.
Michelle at our agency is now requesting our consulate appointment which will determine our dates of travel. We could travel any time between May 11th-May 19th from what I can tell. We may have a more solid idea tomorrow or it may be Monday. We are so much closer to our baby girl today than we were yesterday!
2 comments:
Yahoo! Just to think that you might have her in 2 weeks must have you beyond elated! Soo excited for you!
Very exciting! Good news always seems to come just when you most need it.
Ruby
Post a Comment