Snapped Day! Join us any Sunday for the marathon of women who've killed their husbands, stole someone's baby, gone nuts-o and offed their parents, etc. Women are scarrrrry. I'm one of them and I still think they're scary. It is our Sunday Snapped habit that makes Jeff refuse to drink the green flavor of Gatorade...you know the whole polyethylene glycol business. While I jest, all of these women are brought to justice at the end of every episode. Thankfully there are shows like Real Housewives of Atlanta, Jersey Shore and Kim and Kourtney Take New York to restore our faith in woman-kind. ;) Sunday, April 17, 2011
Sunday aka Snapped Day
Jeff and I love "dead shows"... all those murder investigation shows like Forensic Files, The Investigators, Body of Evidence, The First 48....love 'em all! I guess we are just morbid. Sunday holds a special place, though, because it's the day of woman who've gone nuts and committed the most heinous of all crimes. I introduce to you Sunday....
Snapped Day! Join us any Sunday for the marathon of women who've killed their husbands, stole someone's baby, gone nuts-o and offed their parents, etc. Women are scarrrrry. I'm one of them and I still think they're scary. It is our Sunday Snapped habit that makes Jeff refuse to drink the green flavor of Gatorade...you know the whole polyethylene glycol business. While I jest, all of these women are brought to justice at the end of every episode. Thankfully there are shows like Real Housewives of Atlanta, Jersey Shore and Kim and Kourtney Take New York to restore our faith in woman-kind. ;)
Snapped Day! Join us any Sunday for the marathon of women who've killed their husbands, stole someone's baby, gone nuts-o and offed their parents, etc. Women are scarrrrry. I'm one of them and I still think they're scary. It is our Sunday Snapped habit that makes Jeff refuse to drink the green flavor of Gatorade...you know the whole polyethylene glycol business. While I jest, all of these women are brought to justice at the end of every episode. Thankfully there are shows like Real Housewives of Atlanta, Jersey Shore and Kim and Kourtney Take New York to restore our faith in woman-kind. ;)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I watch a lot of those shows and started wondering if there was something wrong with me? I think it's actually the forensic science that I like.
Ruby
Post a Comment