My most favorite Girl Scout friends had a baby shower for me yesterday - it was so much fun! I absolutely LOVE talking about my little girl and getting advice from my friends who have all had kids. My friend, Amy, brought her little boy is just 3 days younger than Lily. He is super cute and such a sweet and happy baby and I couldn't help but watch his every move to try to soak up what milestones and abilities our Lily should have. I know that she will probably be at least 2 months delayed in development and she will be a tiny peanut but I feel that she will catch up quickly and hopefully have many play dates with little Brady. Unfortunately for me, I checked the camera battery and then left the camera sitting on the kitchen table. Oops. My friend, Nicole, stepped in and took some pictures and will be sending them to me so I will post them soon. :)
I am so extremely grateful that we have friends and family who are so supportive of our journey to Lily. I was reminded yesterday that we have a community of prayers and excitement that is beyond words. Thank you all who have been on this path with us, following and sharing along the way. We are so extremely blessed. Every day.
3 comments:
What a lovely cake and such a nice surprise for you!
Ruby
What a cute cake! Congratulations on your adorable LilyBear! I found your site on RQ and am looking forward to following the rest of your journey.
Brady can't wait to meet Lily!!! We had a great time at the shower and can't wait to meet her!
Post a Comment