Musings of a new mommy to the most amazing little girl from China
Crying happy tears for you. She is the sweetest thing! And such bright and beautiful eyes. Congratulations!!
I am so happy for you! As uncle to Lily, I promise to spoil her as much as possible.
Congratulations!!! She is beautiful!!!
She is so tiny and beautiful! :D
So happy for your family. She is a very pretty baby. Enjoy every minute with your precious baby girl.
What a peanut~ Congratulations.Donna
Oh my goodness! She is a peanut. Congratulations.Ruby
So happy your dreams have finally come true. You have a beautiful family. :) Congrats!
eagerly awaiting more updates and pics! can't get enough of little Lily's sweet face!!
so happy for you, congrats
Post a Comment
10 comments:
Crying happy tears for you. She is the sweetest thing! And such bright and beautiful eyes. Congratulations!!
I am so happy for you! As uncle to Lily, I promise to spoil her as much as possible.
Congratulations!!! She is beautiful!!!
She is so tiny and beautiful! :D
So happy for your family. She is a very pretty baby. Enjoy every minute with your precious baby girl.
What a peanut~ Congratulations.
Donna
Oh my goodness! She is a peanut. Congratulations.
Ruby
So happy your dreams have finally come true. You have a beautiful family. :) Congrats!
eagerly awaiting more updates and pics! can't get enough of little Lily's sweet face!!
so happy for you, congrats
Post a Comment