Wednesday, May 25, 2011
Scenes from Shamian Island (Guangzhou)
After Lily's medical exam, we spent some time walking around Shamian Island and soaking up the sights. It is absolutely beautiful here and so easy to just walk around and relax. It is a completely different feel from both Beijing and Nanchang and we are loving it.
There are people dancing around in the park
Jeff and Dad
Me and Lily in front of our hotel
The island is so pretty that people come her before their weddings just to have pictures taken. There are also adult and child models posing for pictures all over the place here.
Lily likes it here too. This is the lip face that Grandpa taught her.
Jeff eating chicken at Lucy's - a Western restaurant that adoptive families love
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
HI!!! It's so great to see your updates!!! I have been checking your blog a couple times a day...I know how hard it is to find time though. It looks like you guys are having a nice time! I LOVE the picture of Lily sticking her tongue out - she truly is a beautiful girl!!! That Jianxin SWI has some BEAUTIFUL girls! Wink wink! It is so wonderful to see you enjoying Lily as a family and that your dad was able to join you on this amazing trip! I'm glad to hear you are enjoying the peace and calm of Shamian Island! We felt the same way! It was nice to be able to leave the property line of the hotel and not have to be worried about loosing each other or getting run over - that's the way our large family of 6 felt anyway. We loved being in such a beautiful area. I will be following along! I wish you all the best on your last few days in China! <3 Keely (Ziggy on RQ)
As if she wasn't cute enough, I just love the lip face!
Ruby
Post a Comment