Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Friday in Nanchang - 5 Days of Lily

I am having to back-blog because I haven't had time to keep up. I am going to try to at least put some pictures from each day with highlights. Friday (5/20) in Nanchang was a free day for us. We just really loved on our Lily and watched her grow and develop at the speed of light.
Grandpa has taught her how to stick out her bottom lip...there will be more pics of that to follow.

You can see Nanchang in the background and can see how dirty the outside of the hotel windows are and a little of the smog. Some days the air quality was so bad that you could almost not see the buildings across the street.



Lily has given us smiles since the day we met her but every day there are more. She also is developing new facial expressions every day, new noises and new habits. It is so amazing to watch her personality unfold.





I. LOVE. THIS. CHILD.

1 comment:

China Dreams said...

I can certainly see why you made that last comment-how could you not?

Ruby