Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Bye Bye Nanchang!!

On Sunday, May 22nd we left Nanchang for Guangzhou. That day was also Lily's 7 month birthday!! Words can not express how elated we are to have been with her when she turned 7 months old. We knew her face at 5 months, longed for her at 6 months and loved on her at 7 months...so totally priceless.

We were happy to leave Nanchang and go to a city where we knew there would be more Americans, more eating options, places to walk around and, best of all, the final place before we are able to start our journey home.

We started our day with the last breakfast at the Gloria. We enjoyed our breakfasts every day, with Dad and I taking our Coke Zero's to enjoy with our toast, eggs, fruit and Chinese pork buns. Jeff and I have gotten in to a groove...we take turns going first while the other holds Lily and when the first of us is done, we switch off. Dad has been nice enough to take Lily on occasion so Jeff and I could eat at the same time. Lily sure does love her Grandpa and we are so insanely happy that he is here in China with us having the chance to bond with his granddaughter. It brings me to tears some days just watching him coo at her.

Me and my smiley 7 month old baby at breakfast




I love her faces...she is so full of personality





Grandpa loves me too







On to Guangzhou!!

1 comment:

niCoLe said...

Nicole she is so adorable...I am so happy for you and I cant wait to meet Lily...