I think Jeff and I are pretty good at waiting. After all, we have been waiting for Lily FOREVER. But I'm really losing my patience. I hate this. We are waiting for a few things right now and I'm just frustrated. I want good news. I want good news this week (on that OTHER thing that I was talking about earlier) and I want to see Lily's face with THIS NEXT batch of referrals. I am going to be like Veruca Salt and whine like a spoiled brat...I WANT IT NOOOOW.
A rumor came out late yesterday saying that the CCAA (agency in China that matches babies with adoptive parents) is preparing to match. This message usually precedes referrals by about 2 weeks. However, last month the message came out and referrals arrived the next day. We aren't counting on that ... thinking that the "precedes by 2 weeks" part may be more accurate this time.
Please, please, please let us be in. I promise I will be a good girl. I promise after we get good news this week and we are in this next batch, I won't ask for anything else for eleventy years. Please.
No comments:
Post a Comment