There are starting to be more rumors about matching this morning. One person stated that her agency said matches were starting last week and the Spanish rumor site is speculating that we might hear something this week. Of course we also have the tidbit about the 14th (OUR DAY) being included and referrals in about 2 weeks (from end of last week). Of course nothing is official until we see Lily's face. But I am hopeful that we will know SOMETHING this week (less likely) or next week...possibly even the first of the following (first few days of April).
I am pretty much batty right now. I am a worrier, a tad bit controlling, bossy, inquisitive...all qualities that are making the last bit of this wait pretty tough for me. If I busy myself with things related to Lily it seems to make it worse. I'm actually working some extra hours this week and it's probably a good thing that I keep my mind and body busy.
I feel like we will be in. I really do. I feel like we have already been matched with Lily. But right now all I can do is close my eyes at night and pray in thanks for the blessings we've already received, for some sort of peace for my worried soul and for the safety of my baby girl wherever she may be and whenever she may be in our arms. I don't know what else to do.
No comments:
Post a Comment