Friday, March 11, 2011

Not so fast....

Well crud. There is some speculation that we may actually not be included in this next batch of referrals from China. I really, really hope this is not the case but I am guarding my heart just in case. Of course I have told everyone that we are next and I will feel like a booger if I have to go back and tell them, "Sike...no baby this month." I think they will start to wonder if I've just made up this whole "baby from China" business.

One way or the other, the next batch of referrals should be here in a couple of weeks and, only then, we will really know if we are in. Until then, we can only pray for patience and security of our hearts in the belief that Lily is safe and healthy until we can get to her.

In truth, I've had enough. :(

1 comment:

Krista said...

Me too. Hoping with all hope we're in!