Thursday, March 31, 2011

Friday??


The theme of my day today has been REFRESH, REFRESH. I have been following what appears to be our referral package on the DHL tracking site since yesterday morning. We are in a strange situation because there have really been no solid rumors on the normal adoption forums/blogs yet we are very confident that this package contains our Lily's referral. We have already made arrangements with Michelle, our China Rep and matchmaker extraordinaire, to meet tomorrow in the event that she receives the package. If it doesn't arrive tomorrow then it will be Monday and I will be INSANE over the weekend. I am already a little insane to begin with so this is gonna drive me over the edge. Could this really be it?!?! Could over 5 years of waiting and longing be coming to an end?!? Could we be holding a picture of our little girl in less than 24 hours?!?! Oh my goodness, oh my goodness....time to go REFRESH again.

1 comment:

azylee said...

I can't wait to hear something! I'm so excited for you and Jeff!