Monday, March 14, 2011

Happy 57th Month-A-Versary!

Today marks 57 months since our dossier was logged in in China. 57 months is a freaking long time.
My hopes are this is the last month-a-versary before we see Lily's face. It's such a good possibility while I am still preparing myself that we may have to wait another batch of referrals. In my mind I am picturing a Chinese man sitting at a desk, glancing between our passport pictures that we had to send in our dossier and his stack of babies to match this month. Who knows if he is trying to match us to one that "looks like us", that suits our facial expressions, just the first one on his stack....who knows. I know, however, that he will match us with the child that we are destined to call ours.

Please let that be this month. Please.

1 comment:

Special K said...

Yes! Please please please!!!!