Wednesday, May 23, 2007

Plethora of Season Finales

For the past week or so I have been glued to the TV with all the exciting season finales. It's no secret that I watch entirely too much television as it is but I had to get caught up on my faves from while we were on vacation AND then I had to catch the season finales as well...so I am a little swirly eyed from all the tube watching. I caught the last bit of Survivor: Fiji and was appalled at Dreams backing out of his agreement with Yau-Man...what a bummer. Criminal Minds was freaky with Mandi Patinkin (sp) losing his romantic interest to the serial killer and Law and Order: Criminal Intent (the version with Vincent Dinofrio finished this week) creeped me out as usual. Above and beyond all the rest was my girl, Ugly Betty. This show has now taken the top slot on my must see TV list. The season finale left me feeling like I was going to puke - I think I have a little too much invested in this show. :) All I can say is Henry come back and ditch that hoochie Charlie!!

Tonight American Idol finished and I have to say congrats to Jordin. She was definitely the best of the last two. I think we are all still feeling sorry for Melinda though.
So now that most of the TV shows are over for the summer what will I do with myself? I guess I will give in and commit myself to higher education again - classes start next week and I will be swamped for a couple of months... not to worry though because classes will end again just in time for the TV season to start. Hee hee.

No comments: