Monday, May 14, 2007

10 days and 5 countries

Jeff and I are home but not so happy to be here :(. We are back from another great adventure that we shared with Mom and Dad. We always have a great time when we are together and this trip was no different. This time we have the distinction of travelling to 4 countries in just 2 days during our cruise - England, Spain, France and Monaco...that's a total of 5 countries in our 10 days of vacation. What world travellers we are!!

I am pretty jet-lagged today so I will blog more about our trip in the coming days as I recover and settle back into my boring life (did I already say that I'm not so happy to be home??). For now, here are some pictures from our cruise...

4 Day Mediterranean Cruise - May 6-10, 2007

No comments: