Monday, May 21, 2007

Boo Boo Story


Can you see it? I have an ouchee on my arm and just noticed it this morning. Really I have a pretty big bruise that has progressed to the yellow and purple healing phase on my left forearm. You have to look close because my cell phone might not take the best pictures of bruises.

Now to the good part - how did I get this aforementioned bruise? As I stared at it in the mirror this morning I quickly recalled how this booboo came to be. You see...Dad, Mom, Jeff and I went on a bike riding excursion in Palma de Mallorca, Spain...better known as "the land of crazy drivers on very narrow streets". We were breezing through these little alleys between beautiful, old buildings - you know the kinds with flowers hanging from window boxes and such - when I saw the need to turn around a corner to follow my fellow bicycle mates. Unfortunately, a car - no a huge VAN - decided to drive down this little alley too and nearly killed me. I let out a scream and fell, with my bicycle, against the side of a building bracing myself with my left forearm. Thus, I have my injury which is now healing and I live up to my reputation as full-on Drama Queen.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Definitely an over-the-top DRAMA Queen.....i can't believe that ur life was spared on that day. Destiny must have a definite plan for ur future.

Nicole said...

Oh you think you're funny do you?!?

Anonymous said...

yup!