
You may not know that ladybugs are a major sign of good luck in the China adoption world. I just got an e-mail from my June DTC (Dossier to China) group from someone who saw a mesh bag of 10,000 live ladybugs for sale at Home Depot. I just couldn't imagine that so I googled "live ladybugs for sale"... and see what I got. First, there are actually tubs, bags, all sorts of live ladybugs for sale en masse (see a tub below)...they keep gardens healthy by eating the aphids so people actually do want to buy them this way. And there is actually a woman in Oregon who has a ladybug stand. See the tree...it is covered by over 300,000 ladybugs...it isn't just a red tree. Anyway - they are good luck so hopefully all this ladybug talk bodes well for the impending month's batch of referrals that will be coming this way from China. I have my fingers and toes and the hairs on my head crossed for all the families anticipating a possible referral this month.

1 comment:
they may mean good luck, but they stink! :)
Post a Comment