Jeff and I used our Memorial Day weekend very productively...we changed our countertops and sink/faucet. What a huge difference our newly refinished cabinets and countertops make. I am so so so pleased with our results. I am loving it now but it was a bugger to get done...and Jeff and I almost came to blows a few times but we are all better now. Aside from some boo boos from the countertops attacking me in transit we are still in one piece. Now we have to look forward to stripping wallpaper, painting walls and the laminate backsplash (which is primed in these pictures but was also the hideous avocado color), 
getting popcorn off the ceiling and painting that, tiling the floors and picking out new curtains or shades. SO...wish us luck and, if you have any grand ideas on cheap, kitchen self-renovation, let us know!!
**Hopefully you can tell that the top picture is BEFORE with our lovely 70s avocado countertops and the bottom picture is our AFTER shot. :)
No comments:
Post a Comment