The CCAA released another round of referrals and families all over are now celebrating with pictures of their babies. This month they managed to provide referrals to families with log in dates between Oct. 14 and Oct. 24, 2005 - this is just 11 days worth of LIDs. This month they did have a week off for the Chinese New Year so maybe the small batch is due to the shorter work month or maybe they just couldn't get any further with the babies that are now available for international adoption. Whatever the reason, it has pushed our referral out about 2 weeks according to www.chinaadoptionforecast.com . We are now looking at/around May 18, 2008 for seeing our baby's face and travel to China about 6-8 weeks later.
As usual, I am struggling with this wait and the endless nature of it all. In my philosophical mind, I decided to do a search for Faith - a word that means a lot to me for many reasons. I found these definitions in Wiktionary:
"Mental acceptance of and confidence in a claim as truth without proof supporting the claim."
AND
"A feeling or belief, that something is true, real, or will happen."
I do have faith that Jeff and I will be parents and that, no matter how badly our hearts want it to be now, it will happen when it's supposed to happen. Everything in it's own time, right?
No comments:
Post a Comment