Dad arrived safely last night from London. Brandee scooped him up at the airport and made sure he ate something yummy before they arrived at our house. He was surely tired since he has to adjust now to the 6 hour time difference. Now his mission of home improvement begins...he woke up at 3:15 this morning (he might say it's jet lag but I think he's just excited to start doing stuff in the house). I know he will be a busy bee over the next few weeks working on getting floors installed, organizing stuff in the garage and lots more. Let's just hope he doesn't overdo it and lets Jeff, Brandee and I help with the heavy stuff. As always, I love having Dad here - we enjoyed watching American Idol last night, critiquing Sanjaya's faux-hawk. Welcome to the 'ham Dad!!!Thursday, March 29, 2007
Dad's here!
Dad arrived safely last night from London. Brandee scooped him up at the airport and made sure he ate something yummy before they arrived at our house. He was surely tired since he has to adjust now to the 6 hour time difference. Now his mission of home improvement begins...he woke up at 3:15 this morning (he might say it's jet lag but I think he's just excited to start doing stuff in the house). I know he will be a busy bee over the next few weeks working on getting floors installed, organizing stuff in the garage and lots more. Let's just hope he doesn't overdo it and lets Jeff, Brandee and I help with the heavy stuff. As always, I love having Dad here - we enjoyed watching American Idol last night, critiquing Sanjaya's faux-hawk. Welcome to the 'ham Dad!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment