Friday, March 23, 2007

WARNING: SPOOKY SKUNKED PICTURES


Today I got skunked...my terminology for my new 'do. I felt wild and crazy and went to have my hair colored. I told Andy, the great dude who does my hair, that I wanted to go funky this time. I told him that I just went to go see Pink in concert and need some "edge". I realize these pictures are a little creepy but, gimme a break, I had to take them of myself. You can see that my hair style really isn't different (I just got a trim) but I now have some very very dark parts with some light parts...before it just kind of blended together into a brown with a little blonde jumble. I haven't decided if it really funky enough for me but I did buy some black nail polish...it just might make it on my toes. Is this a mid-life crisis?

No comments: