Saturday, March 17, 2007

Baby product of the day: Ergo baby carrier


While we wait for our referral from China I am researching all this cool baby stuff that I can buy some day. On the message boards that I frequent there are tons of conversations about baby carriers. I have read all the reviews and have decided that this is THE ONE. It is good for babies and toddlers so it should be ok no matter the age of our baby at referral. It's also good for mommy or daddy's back since the weight of the child is evenly distributed. I was also concerned about getting one that allowed face to face contact which can help for potential bonding issues. This covers that base as well. While I doubt that I will be rock climbing like the woman in this picture, I sure hope that this carrier goes with us on all sorts of adventures.

No comments: