Today was a gorgeous day here - high around 74 and nice and sunny. So of course I couldn't sit at my desk all afternoon so I took off early. I was actually productive though - I went for a nice run on the running trail and then took my icky filthy car to what I call "Disney World for cars", the Goo Goo Car Wash. It really is a cool place. An automated woman greets you at a computer screen when you pull up, you swipe your card and then drive up to the car wash automatic mover thingy. Then relax for a few minutes while your car gets a nice bath. Then they have all these vacuums that you can use to suck up the crumbs and crap that junk up your car. They even have a nifty floor mat cleaner which eats all the dirt off your floor mats. It beats gathering up all the washing stuff and vacuum from the garage and spending 2 hours cleaning the cars. I know I am easily amused ... goes to show you how exciting life is these days. :)Thursday, March 08, 2007
Disney World for my car
Today was a gorgeous day here - high around 74 and nice and sunny. So of course I couldn't sit at my desk all afternoon so I took off early. I was actually productive though - I went for a nice run on the running trail and then took my icky filthy car to what I call "Disney World for cars", the Goo Goo Car Wash. It really is a cool place. An automated woman greets you at a computer screen when you pull up, you swipe your card and then drive up to the car wash automatic mover thingy. Then relax for a few minutes while your car gets a nice bath. Then they have all these vacuums that you can use to suck up the crumbs and crap that junk up your car. They even have a nifty floor mat cleaner which eats all the dirt off your floor mats. It beats gathering up all the washing stuff and vacuum from the garage and spending 2 hours cleaning the cars. I know I am easily amused ... goes to show you how exciting life is these days. :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
wow~! sounds like a blast
Ha ha - are you making fun of me?
As I recall...the last time I was there, someone whose name I won't mention got their hair stuck in the vacuum cleaner hose. Must have been a funky lunar eclipse that day.
Ha ha - thanks Dad for reminding me of when you sucked my nice, clean hair into that poopy vacuum cleaner. Ick.
Post a Comment