Friday, October 27, 2006

Shhhh...

I am cracking myself up right now. After some strong deliberation, I decided to indulge Jeff's man-crush with a special gift for our 5th anniversary. I got him a membership to the Justin Timberlake Fan Club. On top of that, I used the membership to get us pre-sale tickets to his concert on March 16th in Nashville - Jeff is going to be so um-cited. Of course I can't keep a secret so I have called him at work to tell him so that he can put in for the day off that day - now I just wait for him to call me back so I can break the news. Hee hee - we are so silly! Here is a YouTube of his newest video in case anyone wants to jam...

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh boy...Justin timberlacky...why don't u just slam me in the head with a sledgehammer...it would feel better than watching that video.

Nicole said...

Don't be jealous - you know you want to shake your money maker when you watch it. How is the salsa dancing going?

Anonymous said...

I finally am able to view your blog!! I cannot believe you are going to see J.T.!!! Can you take me with you, pleeeease??? This song reminds me of my dancing days. Oh, how I miss them. I'm ready to jam again :-) Sythan