
Yesterday Jeff and I spent most of the day with Nicole, a very special young woman who has been a part of Jeff's life since she was 4 years old (she's 22 now). We haven't seen her in a while so it was great to catch up and spend some quality time together. We had lunch, grabbed some frozen yogurt (yummy - my favorite), visited a new shopping center, went to see Man of the Year and had dinner. Jeff and I aren't used to being out and about for a whole day so we came home last night and crashed on the couch.
Of course I can't leave out how sorry I felt for myself most of the day with my boo-boo. Poor me. Ok I'm done.
1 comment:
Poor me...boo-hoo...i have pms...i have a boo-boo...i ate too much frozen yogurt...somebody hit me in the back with their knuckle...the claw is after me...i looked into the water hose & got splashed...my car dragged me across the parking lot by my leg...my hair was cut with bowl.
Life really bites doesn't it...not really, life is great when shared.
Post a Comment