
Theme: Pets!!
#1 Do you have any pets and what are they? I don't personally have any pets but I have a wonderful nephew dog named Elmo (affectionately called Schmelmo - see his cutie pie picture). I absolutely love pug dogs and had one named Harley when I was in college.
#2 Are you a cat person, dog person, exotic animal person or none of the above? I'm definitely a dog person
#3 What was your first pet as a child? I remember stories of our lhasa apso named Jenny but the first pets I really remember are our dogs Reykji and Keffi and the hamsters that we had that kept escaping from their cages.
#4 What animal could you not imagine in a million years having for a pet? a ferret - I think those things are icky and look really mean
#5 Tell us your favorite pet story
When I was about 10, we came home from visiting our grandparents right before a move and our doggies Reykji and Keffi were gone. Mom and Dad told us kids that they went to live at a farm where they would have lots of animal friends and room to play outside. As kids we were sad but accepted it and were happy that they would be in a good home. A year or two ago we were talking about our old doggies and Dad says "you really believed that story about the farm?" It turned out that they had taken the dogs to the pound. Thanks Mom and Dad. ;)
2 comments:
I, Richard Aldred Baekey Jr., claim no wrongdoing in the case of the missing dogs Rekyi and Keffi. I do admit that it was your mother's plan and she executed the disappearance of the cute, cuddly dogs without my knowledge. How come father's always get blamed ?
Dad - you cracked me up with that business. Giggle giggle - hee hee.
Post a Comment