I have been having a really hard time lately dealing with the fact that it may be quite a long time before I become a mommy. I have just been feeling really impatient and wanting the adoption to happen right NOW! It has been 4 1/2 months since our paperwork went to China but it was 8 months before that of preparing paperwork and 4 years before that of infertility...a long time to hold on to a dream unfulfilled. Anyway - I decided today to look for something inspiring to help me a little bit and found this couple's "Gotcha Day" video on YouTube. It is not too tear-jerking but it is really beautiful (what I needed or else I would be a sobbing wreck).
3 comments:
Nic...
Great video...hate to admit it but I did shed a tear. Can't wait til ur day comes.
Me too, Dad. Sometimes I need a reminder that it will happen some day. With all the time that we have for the anticipation to build up, I will probably pass out dead the moment I see our baby. Wouldn't that be something?
I appreciate you guys more than you could ever know. I really hope that next holiday season we will all be together and maybe have our new addition to bring us some extra special joy.
Post a Comment