Friday, October 06, 2006

Friday Five #2

Ok - back to the Friday Fives posted by my June 06 DTC group. Here goes this week's.

Theme: Sports (very appropriate since the Nascar race is in Talladega this weekend)

#1 What is your favorite sport to watch?
I am not a big sports fan but, like most women, I don't mind ice skating, gymnastics and don't hate golf. I loved watching most sports during the Olympics though.

#2 If you have kids do they play any type of sport and are you on the
sidelines cheering them on or if you don't have kids yet did you play
any type of sport when you were younger?
No kids yet but I hope that our little girl will be active in sports. I didn't really play sports as a kid - I was brainy.

#3 Is your significant other really into sports and do you like that
and join in or do you roll your eyes when football season comes around?
AY AY AY! Jeff loves all sports - I think it is the whole competitive thing. He loves this time of the year when there is college football on Saturday and Nascar racing on Sunday. I sometimes watch the football with him (groaning the whole time - I'm a bad sport) but Nascar racing is my grocery store and errand time.

#4 What do you think is the most ridiculous sport ever created?
Nascar racing - round and round and round. My 2nd choice would be that discus thing - looks pretty silly to me.

#5 If you could be a famous athlete who would you choose to be and why?
If I had to give up being a woman, I wouldn't mind being Lance Armstrong. Although he has retired from cycling, he is about to run a marathon - that man is a machine.

No comments: