This morning Jeff and I were out for a nice run. We were enjoying the cool morning air, gazing at the pretty Fall leaves and doing our best to get fit when BOOM! I fell on my keester. In over 2 years of running, this is my first fall. Yes I have had a few stumbles, near misses but this is the first flat on my booty fall. Unfortunately, my bad knee took the brunt. Hey at least this new boo-boo will cover one of my surgery scars. I have once agained earned my name as Miss Grace.
Day 2 boo boo update (written on Sunday morning):I had the belated onset effect with my boo boo and it started to hurt pretty bad last night. I now have a golf ball growing out of my knee cap. Since I landed square on my hip, my booty starting hurting and I couldn't sit down comfortably. Do you know how hard it is to sit on one cheek?
3 comments:
Looks like u spilled some ketchup on ur leg....hope it doesn't hurt too bad. Want me to kiss ur boo boo!!!!
Ha ha - my boo boo hurts weally bad.
No, I don't know how hard it is to sit on one cheek...how do u twist ur body enuff to be able to sit on ur face (cheek). Pretty cheeky...huh!!!
Post a Comment