Sunday, October 29, 2006

Lines and Lizards

These words are more than just meaningless alliteration - they are the theme for today in Nicole's world.

Question: What's worse than a ton of Alabamians at a Nascar race?
Answer: A bunch of folks waiting in line for a very limited number of the new "TMX Elmo" toys


This morning Jeff and I went to Toys R Us to try to pre-purchase one of the new Nintendo Wii's for Mom and Dad. It turns out that today was the same day that they received a new shipment of those Elmo toys. What a fiasco...and we didn't even get the stinkin' Wii cause they only had 10 available and, of course, hard core folks were there at 9:30 last night sleeping outside the store. Funny experience.

And my 2nd trivia question for today...Which is weirder?
Choice A: A lizard on a cart in Super Wal-Mart OR
Choice B: A woman in Super Wal-Mart whipping out her digital camera to take a picture of a lizard on a cart

I saw movement out of the corner of my eye as I was grocery shopping and looked down at my cart, had a heart attack when I saw this lizard and then took it's picture. I know ladybugs are supposed to be good luck in China adoption - I wonder about lizards...hmmm.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Nicole...u are not only...not right, u are not left or not in the middle. Where are ye fore out thar or what planet are u from?
I now dub u as the lizard lady from toysrus. See ya in 12 days.

Nicole said...

Dad, you are so silly with all your bloggy comments - I'm sure you will make a special appearance daily on the blog starting in 12 days.