Theme: All things Creepy
#1 What is the strangest coincidence or freaky happening that you have ever experienced?
The only thing I can remember is a mirror that used to belong to my great-grandmother swinging back and forth on the wall when I was a kid - who knows if this really happened or if my creative mind made it up.
#2 What is the creepiest movie you have ever seen?
The first Nightmare on Elm Street - I don't think I slept for 2 days after that one.
#3 Are you superstitious or do you think it is all silly?
I have to admit that I have a healthy bit of superstition but by no means would I consider myself hard-core about it. Mostly I believe in strong episodes of coincidence.
#4 What are you most afraid of?
Dead cats in my yard or dead squirrels in my washing machine - ick.
#5 If you could time travel, what time period would you go to and why?
I would go into the future just for a glimpse of what to expect.
No comments:
Post a Comment