Monday, September 25, 2006

We're home :(

We're home and I feel icky. My eyes didn't close until well after 3am this morning and now I am sitting at work feeling like puking. We had the worst experience with Delta and laying over in Atlanta - we were supposed to be home at 8:07 but didn't leave the Birmingham airport until well after 2am. Needless to say I am jetlagged and sleep deprived. Poor Jeff had to be at work at 6:30am and will have to stay there for the full day. I will be leaving work in a little bit to rest and work from home so that I don't have to have a car accident on the way home.

On a different note, I have so much blogging to do about our trip. We had a great time and I have so many pictures to share - I can't wait to get started. I can't thank Mom and Dad enough for the wonderful time that we had on the cruise and the week that we were in London before. It is such a gift to have a wonderful adult relationship with my parents. I value them so much and there just aren't words to express how much more rich my life is with them as a part of it. Anyway - I will be blogging endlessly as soon as I can download some pictures.

No comments: