Wednesday, September 13, 2006

Delayed Blogging

So we won't have regular access to the internet today. The lovely British cable guys now won't be installing the cable (which means TV and internet) until Sept. 25th so it won't be available while we are here. I am at Mom's office right now so this will be our last post until we head out on the cruise. We are still having a great time. Yesterday Jeff, Dad and I went downtown and had lunch at Nando's (yummy chicken and bottomless frozen yogurt) and then we walked past Buckingham Palace and through Hyde Park. It was really, really pretty. Anyway - I can't occupy the internet for too long so I will make this brief. We are loving every minute of the time we are able to spend with Mom and Dad and can't wait to get on the ship in Barcelona on Saturday. We miss everyone (hi Schmelmo!)!!

No comments: