Sunday, September 17, 2006

I am sitting here in Marseilles, France posting on my blog - what a weird experience! We flew to Barcelona yesterday and boarded the ship with priority boarding so we were some of the first folks on board the ship. Everything is very nice and we are having a blast. We are in Marseilles today and in Nice, France tomorrow. Then Florence, Italy, Rome and finally Naples and climbing Mt. Vesvios (sorry I can't type one letter between t and v for some reason). Today we got off the ship in Marseilles and saw the gorgeos sites - so nice. Anyway - this compter is exasperating me so I will post more later. I miss everyone!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I hope you all are having a blast! I miss ya

Nicole said...

I miss you too. I had typed a big long post but can't get it to work so I'll keep trying. Is everything ok there? We are leaving Villefranche, France right now and headed to Livorno (Florence and Pisa, Italy) tomorrow. Wish you were here with us!! Love you too.