Sunday, September 03, 2006

Ok so I'm bored

My China Adoption Yahoo Group (for prospective adoptive parents who had their paperwork sent or logged in to China in June of 06) has this feature called "Friday Five" where they ask questions and each person responds. I haven't gotten brave enough to respond to this group of almost 200 but I thought I would post here - maybe I'll do this every Friday (I know this is Sunday - give me a break). Here goes:

#1 If you have been around children, what are your favorite ages? If > you haven't....take> a guess! From being around other people's kids I would say from 1-2 years when they are just old enough to have their own personality

#2 What is the thing that you are looking forward to the most about > having a baby or> child in the house? Hands down, being a mommy...kissing boo boos, making pb & j's, bedtime stories, pushing her on the swing...watching Jeff be a daddy.

#3 What is the thing that you are NOT looking forward to the most? potty training and sleepless nights (though I will take those any day for all the good in return)

#4 When you dream of having your baby or child home now, what are you > dreaming> about?
her smiling face, pigtails, goo goo talk with Jeff (I mean the baby, not me), endless hugs and Jeff and I finally starting our family

#5 What personality traits do you hope and dream that your child has? I want her to be happy above all else...I hope she is resilient, joyful, can always see the beauty in others...

No comments: