Musings of a new mommy to the most amazing little girl from China
Tuesday, September 26, 2006
Cruise Day 5: Naples, Italy (Mt. Vesuvius and Pompeii)
I think this might have been my favorite day of the cruise. I never in my life thought I would hike to the top of an active volcano or visit an ancient city that existed in the BC years.
Did you get the little stamp when you reached the top to say that you had reached the top. Unfortunately it was very cloudy the morning we went up. Pompeii unbelievable ... that is should be still standing so well preserved. Enjoyed reading your blog. Thank you for sharing. :o)
No stamp for us - they should really give you something to memorialize that hike :). I have the same feeling about Pompeii - absolutely remarkable. Thanks for looking at my blog :).
2 comments:
Did you get the little stamp when you reached the top to say that you had reached the top. Unfortunately it was very cloudy the morning we went up. Pompeii unbelievable ... that is should be still standing so well preserved.
Enjoyed reading your blog. Thank you for sharing. :o)
No stamp for us - they should really give you something to memorialize that hike :). I have the same feeling about Pompeii - absolutely remarkable. Thanks for looking at my blog :).
Post a Comment