I was outside today with the insurance man (who was giving me an estimate on our latest car accident) when I looked down and saw the most unique creature in my driveway...a YELLOW ladybug. I put my hand on the ground and let it crawl on me and then I just played with it for a little while like I was a 7 year old....letting it crawl from one hand to the other. The insurance man walked up to me to hand me my estimate and gave me the strangest look. I just told him I was a big fan of ladybugs.Apparently, there are lots of variations in ladybug colors which include the yellow variety. I found all kinds of neat ladybug facts here --> http://www.ladybuglady.com/LadybugsFAQ.htm . Of course that site does leave out the fact that tons of families adopting from China look toward the ladybug as a sign of good luck and just get downright giddy when one puts itself in our paths.
No comments:
Post a Comment