Sunday, October 05, 2008

My favorite trash TV

What better to do than watch crap on TV when you want a stress reliever? I admit that I watch Maury...but only for the paternity testing shows. I really don't like those "my 18 month old baby weighs 100 lbs" or "is it a man or a woman?" shows. They are way too trashy for moi...hee hee.
I admit that I even DVR'ed an episode which Jeff is watching right now. The little caption box in the corner of the screen says, "Who's my baby's dad...my husband or his nephew?". Ba-ha-ha! We can never get enough of the, "I don't MAKE sick babies" or "Mexicans don't HAVE blue-eyed, blonde-haired kids" followed by Maury pronouncing..."Yo dude...you ARE the father." I just love when the moms get all up in the daddies faces and scream, "I told you...now pay up!" Of course there are the ones that are not so positive where the mommies end up running off the set and collapsing backstage only with Maury to chase them for his form of "comfort" (aka prying for information about all the booty calls she had so he can do more DNA tests). Of course the men stay on stage and perform their jovial break-dancing for the audience in the meantime. Such quality programming, isn't it?

On another note...I have a pretty picture to share.
What do you think this is? I will disclose the in the next post or two.

3 comments:

BrookieCookie said...

I think they are mancala glass beads (if you have never played that game you are missing OUT!) or some kind of candy .. that's my guess :) PS - I just saw a Maury commercial on TV right before I read your blog and thought the same exact thing that you posted!

Anonymous said...

ooh ooh! i know! i know! pick me!!!

Anonymous said...

They are M&Ms....it IS all about the food. What do you think Leslie?