Tuesday, August 05, 2008

Two Semesters Down, Three to Go

I'm DONE!! The worst semester of school ever is now behind me. I have to say this semester has royally sucked. The content has been difficult, the clinicals were challenging and the time limits of the summer semester absolutely made it the most difficult 10 weeks of my academic (and sometimes personal) life. I truly spent almost every waking hour studying. It did pay off and I am walking away with two aces.

I know it has been hard to live with me these past couple of months so thanks, Jeff, for putting up with me. Thanks to everyone else too for being so patient with me. I promise next semester I will be a better person.

Until then, my one goal in life is to lay in bed all day and watch "Forensic Files". Smiles.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

yay

Anonymous said...

You are pretty much a senorita smartypants!!