Friday, August 22, 2008

First Week of Classes


The first week of my 3rd semester of nursing school is done. This semester the focus is on obstetrics (maternity nursing), psych, endocrine, sensory, reproductive, GI and oncology. Pretty much a mish mosh. It has been an interesting week...that much closer to graduation. I have some major clinicals this semester and am a little nervous because, the longer I am in school, the more I am expected to take on patient care without guidance. That's what has to be done to make me proficient but still...it makes me a little nervous.
On top of school this week, I haven't been feeling too great. I am hoping to get some good rest this weekend and kick the bugs that are circulating throughout my body. Just when I started to get into a running routine... I will NOT let this beat me. I WILL not let this beat me. Ok I have convinced myself :).

No comments: