I am going to be running in the Race for the Cure again this October. I haven't missed one in the last 4 years and won't miss this one. It's a 5K so I should be able to get myself ready for it between now and Oct. 13th, right? Then I'm supposed to do a 10K in November...a little more difficult but still do-able. So here goes...let the training begin.
Sunday, August 17, 2008
No Olympic Athlete Here
I do love to run...especially when I am in shape and can just go and go. It's such an amazing stress reliever. Unfortunately, I am not in shape and can only manage to squeeze in 2 miles...at a really slow pace. Last semester took a real toll on my quest for fitness. I think I only worked out 2 times in 10 weeks. Thank goodness that's over and I can look forward.
I am going to be running in the Race for the Cure again this October. I haven't missed one in the last 4 years and won't miss this one. It's a 5K so I should be able to get myself ready for it between now and Oct. 13th, right? Then I'm supposed to do a 10K in November...a little more difficult but still do-able. So here goes...let the training begin.
I am going to be running in the Race for the Cure again this October. I haven't missed one in the last 4 years and won't miss this one. It's a 5K so I should be able to get myself ready for it between now and Oct. 13th, right? Then I'm supposed to do a 10K in November...a little more difficult but still do-able. So here goes...let the training begin.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment