Sunday, August 31, 2008

Afraid to fail

You know those little square cards that have the great quotes? I LOVE those...they are just cheesy enough for me. I saw this one yesterday and like it...it made me think which is always a good thing (at least I think so).

"What would you attempt to do if you knew you could not fail?"
I think there are a lot of things I would do if the risk for failure wasn't out there...I would go all out on my diet again, run a marathon, go to medical school (if I could get in ever), have tons of kids... But really, how much does the threat of failure keep you from doing the things that you dream to do? I think it plays a factor for me and maybe it shouldn't. I wish I could give all of me to something and not always have in the back of my mind the thought that it might not work out. Hmmm...me thinky too much.

No comments: