I guess it's not ALL bad....he could be as gross and fan-atic as this man:
Or we could do this to our baby from China when she gets home:
Oh oh...I just heard on the TV that the crowd at the race tonight is actually going to try to break the world record for the biggest "wave"... the excitement never ceases. All we need is a Bud Light and a mullet ;).
1 comment:
Hi Nicole,
I just posted a blog to my site and logged out. The sign-in page came up and started scrolling through the blog sites that had be updated at 7:46pm. Yours came up, and, attracted by the name (I thought you might be an artist with the "doodling" name, and my sister's name is Nycole (with a y, I know, wierd) I quickly clicked and browsed your blog. Anyway, this is a long introduction to say I enjoyed reading your last few entries (back hair, yuck)and a big congrats on adopting a baby from China. I visited China in 2000 - the western part, and although I was on at an international conference and they were showing us the "best" parts of the area, we did some travelling and saw some of the very poor conditions that many people lived in. So good luck!
Post a Comment