It has been a week since my last post...sorry. I have been super busy this week...school is back from the holiday and work is just overwhelming. Add to that Mom leaving for Virginia (boo hoo) and Jason visiting (Happy Birthday Bro!) and it makes for a full week.
In the past week I have learned that my new job is really to be a baby cuddler. Sure, I have to check vital signs, draw blood, do EKGs and all that good stuff but the big, important part is that I get to cuddle babies. Eensy babies. Sweet, eensy babies. I thought I might have a hard time with this but I don't. They are so innocent and sometimes hurting..and I can see it in their little faces. My heart is full to be able to take care of them for the little time that I do. Sometimes I think that maybe, somewhere on the other side of the world, there is a baby cuddler taking care of my little one. I hope so.
More later...
No comments:
Post a Comment