
Today I was sitting in training for my new job listening to the instructor tell us how to measure people's poo and I looked down at my books and...voila...there was a ladybug crawling on my notebook. Remember, I was inside a building with no open windows...no reason for random ladybugs to be crawling around. Anyway...ladybugs are good luck in the China adoption community so of course I am reading all kinds of things into this. Maybe our baby was born today, maybe she was abandoned today, maybe the Chinese officials will speed up referrals, maybe I can dig a hole in my backyard and crawl through it to China to pick up my wee one. Anyway...it may mean nothing or it may mean SOMETHING but it was neat, nonetheless. And it was much more interesting than learning how to measure poo.
2 comments:
That is so weird because at about 2PM Brande was driving us back to the house in her truck and there was a ladybug on the windscreen the whole way back from El Cazador to the house!!!! ohhhweeeeoooooo
She told me about that and I was wondering if it is ladybug season or something. I really don't think so but it is a bit weird, huh??
Post a Comment