Wednesday, November 07, 2007

Bloggy Blah Blah

Sorry I haven't been posting a lot lately. It's not that life hasn't been exciting of course ;). Currently, I am in between my two jobs...for the next 2 weekdays. I wish I had some more time off but I am stingy like that. We had a stupendous time at the beach. Mom, Dad, Jeff, Leslie, Brandee and I did the beach thing, played beach volleyball, made sand angels, played mini golf, got some sun...the weather was just gorgeous. I drank a couple of foofy drinks and had a failed plan to make multi-flavored martinis. So now we have all the martini fixin's here for another night. It was a great trip!! Mom and Dad celebrated their 34th anniversary on Sunday and Jeff and I celebrated our 6th. Maybe we will be lucky enough to go to the beach next year. I promise I will post some pics and more details later. For now, I am off to school...

No comments: