Friday, November 09, 2007

I'm in!!

My plan is starting to come together - a little bit. I got my formal acceptance to nursing school today!! I thought I would get in and my advisor said it wouldn't be a problem but, in case you didn't know, getting into nursing school isn't easy these days. There are not enough faculty to support the number of students interested so it takes almost perfect grades in the pre-requisite classes to make it in. And that is what I have been working on for the last 3 semesters, why I left my job and what I think is my direction for the future.

Unfortunately, I will miss an important nursing school orientation next week since I start my new job at UAB Hospital on Monday but I have already e-mailed the people at the school to see what I can do. Now I am just anxious to get started so I can keep myself busy, make some progress and move a little closer toward making this all a reality.
P.S. - This is a picture of me as Super-Nurse Girl. I guess I have always been a little nutty.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

congrats! you will do so good! not that you need anyone to tell you that! good luck with it!